“Be Healthy, Drink Healty”
PDC winery is 100% organic certified.
BIO Operating Code 76679. The certificating authority is Valori Italia (Code ODC n. IT-BIO-015). We produce the only Organic Prosecco DOCG Valdobbiadene Superiore di Cartizze available on the market: CARTIZZE BIO EXTRA BRUT.
What does Organic mean?
Organic agriculture is defined in the European Community by the regulations CE n. 834/2007 and CE n. 889/2008.
ORGANIC indicates a cultivation method that only allows the use of natural substances, present in nature, excluding the use of synthetic chemicals:
- NO chemical Fertilizers on the soil
- NO herbicides against weeds
- NO insecticides against parasites
- NO Fungicides against plant diseases
- NO Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs)
What does organic do?
- Increase soil fertility.
- Avoid all forms of pollution of environment and food.
- Develop physiological defenses of the plant towards parasites.
- Increase the level of food’s nutrition elements.
Organic cultivation is a sustainable solution for the environment which allows the farmer to operate in a healthy context, reactivate natural ecosystems to guarantee a rich flora and fauna biodiversity.